MOM- Most outstanding magic!



Well, I don't know about you, but my mom is like this! That's just the way she is... I wrote this poem on her birthday this year and wanted to share it with you all! Hope you guys like it!

So.... Here it goes! EnjoyπŸ˜€




She has a hidden crystal crown
She is the smile to my frown
She is my daily fun dose
And my garden fresh rose

She is the author of my story
And fame to my glory
She is colours to my world
And strength in my worst

Her cuddling is my sweet treat
Her love is my gift
Her hug gives me warmth
And so does her kiss

But she looks young to be mum
Old to be my twin
Short to be my nanny
And fun to be strict

She grabs an ice-cream cone, when she gets ill
This vanishes away her cold and chills
When others diet to stay slim
She reduces without gym!

Her logics are wired, yet I have seen them working fine
And I don't know why her age doesn't change with time
We fight like siblings and tease like friends
And she gives me lectures, just endless

But a day without her,
is like ship without sail
Her soul is so pure,
a must to hail

Words are less to describe her you know
Her curls, her smile, her eyes, her glow
Well today is her day, how special this day is
Coz back then was born, a queen, a princess

Comments

  1. The best gift from a daughter to her Mommy... ☺️😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully described ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poem by lovely daughters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mahika you just made your Mom proud

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could write like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..... So sweet of you dear! Of course you can write! I believe that anyone can write if they let their emotions flow through their pen....
      Try it once. Poetry is beautiful!!! And once you start thinking deep inside everything and writing it all down, it comes out to be a really wonderful poem! πŸ˜€

      Delete
  6. Thanks a lot everyone! Hope you liked it reading as much as I liked writing it πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is outstanding Miss Mahika. I thought only my mom is like this but it's your Mom too.
    Does all the Mom's have a meeting together to decide what they gonna be like ?
    Fun to read it, happy to understand the essence of your love and respect towards her.
    One request, keep being original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading, Mandheer. I truly appreciate it.

      I think moms are built like that! They are special indeed.

      Took a note... and thank you so much for the kind words😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media