Just a one more sight!


I dedicate this poem to the most amazing person I have ever known, Gauri Di.
She was really a blessing for this world with the The biggest heart, the most beautiful soul, the best basketball skills, and strength of a warrior. I never wanted to lose her but..... Anyways, I wanted to share my feelings with all of you, especially her. I don't know if she can hear me or see me, but I wish her a very Happy Birthday! 





We never shared much time
but I feel more attached to you
I dunno if you felt the same but
I regret missing your final adieu

I wasn't there in your pain
sadly, it's true
I wasn't a big part of your smile again
it was just you!

I missed you even when, 
you were right in front of me
because I couldn't be that friend
which I always wanted to be

yeah, just a few got this
wonderful opportunity
to be with you all time,
like with an angel to be

you were the first one who showed
me the real way to live
how to smile in the dark
and kill the fears within

that cool chatter girl
the best B-B player
the most amazing person
with endless love and care

you were that mentor in my life
whom I can never replace
after you left us and spread your angel wings 
there will always be an empty space!

maybe this world is so dumb
that it couldn't treat you well enough
so you had to go back
I'm sorry for all the stupid stuff

they can never know the sufferings of yours
even I know just a chunk of it
it was you who bore it all
no reason why you did!

you won the fight, still
all had to see this day
Yet we tried to convince our hearts,
that this time was all fake

there were tears in the lashes
and a blackout in all souls
how could you leave us like this?
how could you just go?

we talked and talked for long,
But not just a month before you waved
us a sorrowful bye
and to god the way you paved

I wanna tell much more things
than I can ever explain
if anything can bring you back
from that tear-jerker frame

all my regrets will shed away
and there will be no more blight
if you could stay on earth again or
if I could get just a one more sight!......

"They say that anything is possible, so can they bring you back? "                                    ~ Mahik's  

Comments

  1. This is quite sentimental ... I felt tears in eyes .. love u bachcha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your site through a Blogger Tribe post on Twitter. Nice poetry! Touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark for reaching out! I appreciate your support πŸ™‚☺

      Delete
  3. Loved it. : ) Love has no language but you gave it a whole beautiful meaning.
    God Bless You. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media