The fugazzi bud



My words were "Hey, wanna come with me? " if I remember it right!
And you were all like oh, you too sweet, thank you, etc etc. Well, I later realized
You set me up, trapped me and I fell for it
Oh, if I knew it then, I would give you a hit

You were there for your work, your mean, that's all
I was crazy to befriend you, god knows what for!
I had faith in you my "FRIEND" but I guess
You never felt the same and never did you confess

I blindly lent you ma hand, thought you would improve now
But you handshaked, used it then threw it away, ow!
You flashed our friendship, fooled 'em and you
were aware t'was fake, fragile, not true

What was the need? Why you lied to the world?
I tried to be sweet, kind and all that you didn't deserve
I knew you well, still gave you a chance
To find a true buddy and forget the fangs

You were a cheat by the start, but I tried to be a pal
You were a vamp but I was there to help in your fall
I thought everyone should get another try
To solve all the mess, to be new to identify

I would only be affected, you wouldn't feel a thing - hunched ya
I would be broken, crying, blah and blah
Huh! Guess what, I never felt so relaxed and
Now I am free and around truth again.

Though, that's true that you didn't feel a thing,
Now I know, a person can never change, and that's a clinch
The one who's motive is to get their work done
Then leave everything behind, never return

And I know the ones like you will again come ma way
But thanks for teaching me what to say
When a reckless, ruthless, ditching, insane and fake
Fellow tries to be such a mate, my headache

Comments

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media