Buddy better than anyBuddy




I wrote this poem for my bestie, my pal, my sister, and the best gal I know.. Ishi

I presented it on her 15th birthday and I hope she felt the same way reading it as I felt inking it. I just wanna thank god for giving me the best friend ever and I wish our friendship continues forever and ever.

We are friends since like forever and we know each other more than we know ourselves. I can continue talking about us over and over the whole day. We fight, we share, we get wild, and we do all the weirdest things possible. I wish everyone gets a friend like I got.

Oh dear!  I got emotional... I'll go wipe my tears but you enjoy the fun. I am sure you have the same feeling for your pal too!
So, here it goes..... Enjoy!



Grew up watching CID*
You are my tom, I am jerry
Ramayan acts**, our spotlight
Equal equal, always in height
same clothes, the same choice
I am a song and you are my voice
Touble trouble, tell me dear
I'll clear your foes and your fears
Words of both, the whole life
Come on over, let's go for a ride!....

* CID is an Indian television series
** Ramayan acts refer to the Hindu religious skits performed in India based on the scenes of THE RAMAYANA, the holy book

Comments

  1. I wish some of my frn too wrote such beautiful poem for me πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you BFF......I am too blessed to have a friend like you😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media