A call for help... For we, to us



I have got so much to speak to you
Problems I face and the fun I do
But dunno where to start and end
Who to meet and where to wend

To you I'm a fellow unknown
But still you hear me, I know
And I thank you for that you pay attention
But to change yourself is never your intention

You know my most poems show today's truth
The problems and confusions within the youth
You read my words and think deep
Wish to change a bit but then you sleep

The next morning you forget me
My words, my concerns, my poetry
I know you feel the same what I write
Cause I am one of you and I don't let anyone be blind

My words are not new or fiction
Of wrong or right, It's my confession
Which you all know but don't react
You should too admit but you step back

I dare you all if you start right this sec
Step ahead and move out from the desk
Bring a change in whatever is flawed
Not for me, but for the lord

Yeah, poetry is my hobby, my passion and love
But I don't just write to impress, but above
that I am a dreamy human who dreams of a paradise world
So I try to change the globe through touching hearts by words

But if you just read, think, forget and move on
Then with generations it'll pass on
The mistakes will not change, and everyone will suffer
All will need a revolution but they behave like duffers

They'll yell inside to make things right
But now and then, no one will spill the guts to fight
Then one day,
everything will vanish away

Look at that, if you ignore just a tiny thing
What can happen, the world can sink
Forget my poems, read anything that motivates
But I beg, please don't stay and wait

Make an effort to make sure
That what you regret should not the kids anymore
What you suffer, what gives you pain
Change the whole damn thing!

Comments

  1. It touched me Mahika, I feel blessed to have a talented friend like uπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mahika,
    I can't express my feelings through words...
    Its beyond awesome....
    I feel proud to say that this one has really touched me...
    I must say its ur best uptil now...
    Keep it up dear......πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things expressed in quite a mature way... But I think u need to improve on Ur content ... The thing that you wanted to say should be understood in very few lines and then the poetry will be more interesting to read .. good luck baby ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media