Mad or sad, all with my dad!



When jokes I crack, you fake your smile
You are always fussy as a child
You sleep n snore which I can't handle
You forget the day to bring me cake n candle
You tease me more than I can stand
But dad, still I give you my friendship band
Cause I know that I can count on you
The best is always whatever you do
You become my eyes when I can't see
You become my voice when I fear to speak
I can't tell you more than this all
Cause it's a feeling, not a random talk
There's so much more to say and share
But this short note is to show I care
There're no more words left with me for you
Cause no one loves you more than I do!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media