Summer break



Keeping summer aside, I love summer vacations because I get a break from all the headache.... Happy summers to all



No idea pops in my head
So busy, all my thoughts are shed
I work on bench and on bed
Don't know if I am alive or dead

Big pile of work on a little soul
I live under rock of endless load
Feel pity, rescue me from chores
Cause I can't handle more

When sun gets up
So do I
Sun also sets down
But I work all night

Leave me please
Always I scream
But voice I get is-
No! Do these

But a blessing comes
Call it summer break
To save the weary me
Hurray! It breaks my cage

Yay-yay-yay,  yay-yay-yay
It reminds me to write again

Comments

  1. I guess you are getting ready for your summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee... Holidays knocking ... Lovely description of holiday happiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. GoodπŸŽ‰ Mahika keep it upπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media