Pity earth mum, Petty tiny son




From history to present
What we got as a present
Is nothing but a mess
A sorrowful stress

The decreasing wildlife
The polluted side
The nuclear dares
The increasing fares

The terror attacks caused till date
Were all due to ego and hate
The kidnappings and violations
Will weaken the foundations

The fights on water
From top to bottom
The blockage of thoughts
The misunderstandings to sort

I wish I could control minds
And the time I could rewind
To make things perfectly fine
Which today are not right

The men what wanted
They did it their way
The world they faded
Now bright looks grey

The horror, the tragedy
The vanishing humanity
The inched maladies
This is the reality

Chemicals instead of water
Cans instead of fishes
Plastic and plastic everywhere
That’s not what earth wishes

What I need as my power
Is that I could suck all this
I could clean the dumpster tower
The waste, the plastic

I need some special powers
From the power divine
To change this place, so dark
Through a hope of light

I want a cocktail
Of all powers mixed
Like in the story tales
I got the world to be fixed

By the fuse
I’ll be able
Powers to use
Which are favorable

It’ll help me to control
Any disastrous foe
Doing mischiefs around
Turning world upside down

I want to be the shield
For the people suffering
I want to be so keen
For the villain, my enemy

Not for name,
Not for fame
I’ll protect my world
To make it safe

Comments

  1. Super Girl. Great thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive thought n wilfulness ... Still long way to go baby ๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous, well quoted the situation of the world in words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day u become a big and famous writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully expressed ....grt going Mahika

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thoughtful...love reading your poems

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lovely way with words even though it's a sad subject. Very emotional. I wish things were different

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifully write poem๐ŸŒธ
    Its got me all emotional๐Ÿ’œ
    Thank you for sharing such a powerful poem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media