Vision

 



My spectacles are thick

No, I'm not a nerd

Dark circles underneath the frame sticks

But my detachable eyes clear the blur


No, I don't wanna hide my "power"

If I tell you, you'll have a gossip hour

No, I wasn't addicted to gadgets or screens,

It's natural, you idiot! Stop your scream!


I never doubt myself

But you have the taboo

I am never ashamed

Ah! Who am I talking to


When I was the little one

I showed my frames in style

But now my lens bulge out

You're unhappy for a while!


Fog on frames, 3D glasses- my enemy

And NO! You can't ever call me funny

When I don't feel bad for me

Why do you show sympathy?

I don't give a damn about you,

my bully!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media