Flash back and forth!




To the teens of 19th! Haha... dedicated to the age of transition!





I was young when I came
To the world, black and white 
Yeah, you guessed it's name
The 20th century was that time

I grew up in that age
Of planes gaining height
The age of scientific changes
Coming in spotlight

Then the 90s waved us a warm goodbye
And a new century landed its flight
Everything changed, with the coming of it
It came when I entered my age of zits

Yes, those were my teenage years
I tell you, that time was something weird
'Kay, forget that come back here
I was talking about the cent. 21- weird or endear?

With roller coasters and surprises it'll come
New gadgets, new facts and new toys, new problems 
The 21st with be a vast array
Bitter, sweet or mild, it'll have every taste

I'll be cheering and cherishing every day 
It'll be comfy and lead a brighter way
Tech time was what I thought it'll be
With lots of fun on the way to lead

Thought that 21cent will be a boon for all
Carrying new dreams to sky, without a fall
There's two sides of coin, they did say
That's when I feared of what come may!?

I pecked and pecked to the core
I saw some things I never thought of before
I saw fear and arms getting outta control 
And for everything, new gen. was being trolled 

I saw blue green tears splashing in our hands
And we being too lazy to fight, to stand
I asked that blue green face about our future mistakes
She told me "its ease, money and hate!"

I knew everything by the start
And I tried to bend the path
But a single hand can't do wonders here
People don't join it but do wear and tear 

I became worried and gave it a deep thought 
But I realized earlier that we are not 
Worth any life and so I quit this soul
I am better dead that living in a world of dolts 

Comments

  1. This poetry reminds us so many things of the time ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media