Mr. Water Runs Away!

This is an acrostic poem.It's is a type of poetry where the first, last or other letters in a line spell out a particular word or phrase. I hope you enjoyπŸ€—


Moaning, rushing and scared, Mr. Water came my way
Running a marathon is a word you would say

When he made a halt, to ask I tried, but
"Alarming situation" is all he cried
Trying to unjumble the words, I got his point
Ending was the world, and he was the only droplet alive
Rational was water and we spent it with blithe

Realizing what we did, we killed Mr. Water's beloved
Undo is not an option but I would like to use it once
Never will I waste water, if I get a second chance
Save the world I will, and do all that I can

All this time I wasted many lives, and it's now that I know
Way long back, did I care? Did I save? No!
And if I could save, if I could find a way
Yes, Mr. Water will smile again

Comments

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media