Glitters in the sky!



Shadow of the moon
Seems as crystals of the sky
Falling into the clear sea
Catching all of my sight

Starting with glimmering stars
I could sea the glittering waves
Ending with flashes at the shore
Wind makes the trees wave

I think that patchy beam does lie
It sleeps or has the open eyes
It makes me unsure but I would say
No one beats that magical smile

That smile of moon has different sides
I see the half and full sometimes
The sand at shore is loft to step
The night makes one get in its shell

But the crazy me denies
To sleep
I wake all night
And enjoy the scene

Getting some chills
I chill with me
Feeling relaxed and calm
And carefree!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media