I wonder......



Sometimes I wonder the road I chose
Will it end in heaven, who knows?
Sometimes I wonder what was in there
The road I left and came back here

Sometimes it happens that I feel free
But thinking of future I get anxiety
What would have been my life if I was there
of the road I left so uncared

was it right if I chose this path
I wonder it during my break and bath
where that road would have taken me
would it be better than these

oh! I wonder day and night
have I perfectly lived my life
are my choices correct always
or should I must have taken the other way

I won't be answered, I surely know
cause both the ways, we can't go
life is a game which is left incomplete
yourself is the one you have to compete

Comments

  1. Superb mahika , god bless u bachcha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So deeply composed ... Showing delima of one's life ... Keep writing 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY NICE.....KEEP IT UP MAHIKA.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing poem Mahika, you've written it so well😍

      Delete
  4. Nice post...keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow .. beautiful poem mahika
    You are such a talented girl beta .. I like to see more poems like this in future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media