Battle warriors: The soldiers......



I wish I was a superhero
Dapper in olive
Always serve my nation first
Before I wish to live

The superhero of my dream
Wears a cape of blessing
With a missile as a weapon,
That’s so impressing

Point of the sharp sword
Splits the light of sunshine
When the hero wins the war
And thanks the power divine

I wish I could have the same
As my symbol sign
I wish I could imbibe the pain
And make it carpe diem!

I wish I was one soldier
With courage as my power
With responsibility on my shoulder
Just like they are

Their strength is their bravery
They excel in every field
Oh! That’s who I want to be
Who’s there when we need!

Wish I could protect my world
From pain and decease
Like a superhero not in words
Actions make them freeze

I will never, ever avert
When my people are in danger
Instead, I’ll be alert
From the witty wicked stranger

I’ll serve my nation
Till my last breath
Special would be this relation
You can’t guess its depth

Wrapped in the national flag, oh wow!
On my martyrdom
That’s all I want to be paid
For my wisdom

Fiction has many but the country has one
That’s a princely patriot, a mother’s true son

Comments

  1. Hai hind Jai Bharth๐Ÿ‘✍️ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very mature wrriting, good keep it up mahika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felt goosebumps.... So beautifully composed in words, the life of men in olive greens ... Keep it up baby ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very impressive. I need to open dictionary to understand half of it. Looks like i was reading a poem from my curriculum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So impressive! Understanding a soldier's thought process for His country is also like serving the country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gave me goosebumps!! So well written!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media