A friendly foe......



A person I met
Who soon became my friend
I thought she was so cool
A buddy, not so cruel

We spent time together
Stayed with each other
I thought she was my friend
By heart but not because it’s a trend

One day she asked me
“Are you my buddy?”
I said yes
Didn’t know, it was a quest

She needed my help
And pity I felt
She ran away with all my money
And said that I was funny

Then I realized that she was a friendly foe
Her real side, she took some time to show
I believed her with blind faith
I should have been patient and wait



Comments

  1. A good lesson for this age.... Be smart enough to select ur frn.... Keep writing my baby ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice mahika..realization of right and wrong at this age is really important..and u have already started expressing that in words..God bless u !much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww bachha take care ..and yes loved the expression keep going..much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahika its amazing!! You have poured your heart out. Very nice message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please spare a moment for your valuable comments..... suggestions are always welcome

It means a lot to me
ThanksπŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Goodreads

Mahika's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Beauty of the Moment
tagged: currently-reading
Unposted Letter
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

newest content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on social media